Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Welcome!

I have been wanting to start this blog for a long time. As I do family history research I come across so many great stories that I would love to share with everyone. So, I think this is a great way to do it!

I love history and I love family history even more! It is inspiring to hear of those who have gone before us, shaping and influencing who we have become. There is an aunt so-and-so in every family, and I am Aunt Lora -- the one with all the info. : )

I will share information from all sides of the family, so I hope you will all visit here often to see the stories I have posted, and I hope that you will comment and add to the stories and information that we have about all our family members.

Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment